Author Topic: Rush: The Real Story of the Pathetic Caravan  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Real Story of the Pathetic Caravan
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:49:27 pm »

The Real Story of the Pathetic Caravan

Apr 30, 2018

RUSH: Bill in Southampton in New York. Great to have you, sir. Welcome to the EIB Network.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush. I think that the dinner, the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and caravan at the border are two big wins for Donald Trump this weekend, especially in the court of public opinion. I just think that the optics are really working in his favor.

RUSH: Well, you know, a lot of people probably didn’t watch the White House Correspondents’ Dinner live because the Drive-Bys can’t stop showing highlights of it, everybody is seeing it. A lot of people are seeing it, plus we’re playing the audio here. I think you’re right. But I think one of the things, you know, the raunchiness, yeah, and Democrats standing up and cheering absolute filth, absolute rotgut sewage, standing up and cheering it. But that’s not the big deal.

The big deal is how they have — and it happens every year, but at some point there’s gonna be a tipping point. These people are demonstrating that they are not journalists. They’re left-wing extremist advocates by virtue of what they applaud and what they boo. A lot of people still think the media are a bunch of journalists that are telling the truth, that they’re objective, presenting both sides. Not after you watch this thing Saturday night, no way you would conclude that. Now, what about the caravan? What do you think about that?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/30/real-story-pathetic-caravan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34