Author Topic: Rush: Hate Comedy at the Nerd Prom Is Nothing New  (Read 642 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Hate Comedy at the Nerd Prom Is Nothing New
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:44:09 pm »

Hate Comedy at the Nerd Prom Is Nothing New

Apr 30, 2018

RUSH: Once again, your host has been completely, totally — well, not vindicated. Well, I guess you could say vindicated, but rather confirmed as well. I’ve been telling you, they have destroyed, the left has destroyed late-night comedy. Hell, they’ve destroyed comedy, period. Leftist comedy is now nothing but hate. And we saw it on full display Saturday night at the nerd prom.

And the thing that gets me about this is it isn’t new! None of this is new. This may have blown past some barriers, but I don’t even think that. This really isn’t new. Now, to the extent that certain demographics are seeing it for the first time, such as some Millennials, there may be probative value in this, but we need to keep all of this in perspective. This is who these people are. I’ve been telling you, the mask is coming off, the camouflage is disappearing.

And for some reason they’re feeling their oats and they’re confident as they can be ’cause they’re convinced gonna win everything back in November, gonna impeach Trump, Trump’s gone. Just like they got rid of Ronny Jackson, they’ll be able to get rid of whoever with innuendo, lying New York Times stories about Devin Nunes. It just piles on top of itself. And in the process they are, I think really for the first time in a long time, being totally open about who they are and what they are. And who they are is undiluted, raw, sewage-level hate.

Greetings, folks. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh, the EIB Network, and a brand-new week of broadcast excellence.

I want to take you back to me on this program last Wednesday talking about comedy and the left and hatred, just to remind those of you who may have missed it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/30/hate-comedy-nerd-prom-nothing-new/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34