Author Topic: Stunned researchers discover that the impact of walking dramatically boosts blood flow to the brain,  (Read 1564 times)

rangerrebew

Stunned researchers discover that the impact of walking dramatically boosts blood flow to the brain, boosting cognitive function

Thursday, April 27, 2017 by: S.D. Wells   

(Natural News) It’s spring time, with summer on the horizon, and many people are looking to get in shape, get back in shape, or just simply get outside and get some fresh air daily. There are several benefits to going for a brisk walk, especially in the morning, some of which you may not realize. Now, even science is proving that your feet’s impact increases blood flow to not only the heart and other muscles, but walking sends pressure waves through the arteries that increase the supply of blood to the brain.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-27-stunned-researchers-discover-that-the-impact-of-walking-dramatically-boosts-blood-flow-to-the-brain-boosting-cognitive-function.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, how dramatically do you have to walk?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Smokin Joe

Jesus. What is that all about?
Read headline.

So, how dramatically do you have to walk?
That was @ Polly Ticks response.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

You mean you don't Prancercize, @Frank Cannon ??

! No longer available

Wow. Thought that was a Kids in the Hall sketch, but no. It is a real thing. I'll have to add that to my workout routine.

Offline Polly Ticks

Wow. Thought that was a Kids in the Hall sketch, but no. It is a real thing. I'll have to add that to my workout routine.

You should probably ping @RoosGirl to your workout video when you post it.

Offline Frank Cannon

You should probably ping @RoosGirl to your workout video when you post it.

Yes. It does look like a couples activity...

! No longer available

@RoosGirl

Offline Applewood

Natural News has a flair for the dramatic.  I doubt anyone is "STUNNED" by the health benefits of walking.

Offline Frank Cannon

Natural News has a flair for the dramatic.  I doubt anyone is "STUNNED" by the health benefits of walking.

Some people are....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another straight forward thread that needs a Rod Serling narrative by the end of page 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

Yes. It does look like a couples activity...

! No longer available

@RoosGirl

Anyone else wishing the horses would trample that couple?

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
So, going by the headline (and the thread comments): walking dramatically can have a stunning impact.

Good to know.  10294
Let it burn.

Offline Frank Cannon

Anyone else wishing the horses would trample that couple?

LOL. Top Notch!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Smokin Joe

Now you've done it, can the Richard Simmons videos be far behind.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Polly Ticks

Now you've done it, can the Richard Simmons videos be far behind.

@GtHawk

Probably not.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Probably not.

@Polly Ticks
Damn! Eye Bleach Eye Bleach Eye Bleach!

You can't go wrong with the classics

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.