Author Topic: Doctor warns world about “chemtrail lung,” a new health epidemic causing brain and lung problems ac  (Read 554 times)

rangerrebew

Doctor warns world about “chemtrail lung,” a new health epidemic causing brain and lung problems across society

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 by: Isabelle Z.   

(Natural News) The existence of chemtrails used to be a topic of debate, but they are now being more widely acknowledged by experts like meteorologists to scientists. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to deny that they exist as more and more people are coming down with illnesses related to chemtrails.

When TV host Rachel Reenstra had trouble overcoming a persistent cough, accompanied by aches, pains, and fever, she visited a doctor. After chest x-rays revealed a type of bronchitis, she was given antibiotics, which only seemed to make her feel worse.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-25-doctor-warns-world-about-chemtrail-lung-a-new-health-epidemic.html

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
There has been a increase of what they are calling "leaf lung" in your illegals doing lawn care. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."