Author Topic: Rush: What’s Really Going on with North Korea  (Read 600 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What’s Really Going on with North Korea
« on: April 27, 2018, 08:39:16 pm »

What’s Really Going on with North Korea

Apr 27, 2018

RUSH: Let’s get to Korea. This is too juicy. This is just too juicy as to what’s going on. Now, folks, I don’t want to diminish it. I’m not trying to suggest that it’s not important because it clearly is. But you should know that members of the Trump administration are not buying into this yet, and Trump is still saying that he’s gonna be prepared to walk out if he thinks anything of this is not on the up and up. It is historic. This is the first North Korean, communist, potbellied dictator to actually walk across the border into South Korea.

The South Koreans have gone north since 1954, but the North Koreans have never come south. They’ve never crossed the DMZ. Kim Jong-un did. Believe me, he wants to eat, and they’re running out of that in North Korea. They’re probably running out of Johnnie Walker Blue Label in North Korea as well. You gotta go to the south to get it. We’ve seen the pictures of the South Korean president smiling and hugging with Kim Jong-un — and, by the way, the image remake on Kim Jong-un is well underway.

On Twitter you can find, “This guy’s so cute! This is so cute! We love this guy!” supposedly from South Koreans. “He’s so cute. Man, this guy could do stand-up, this guy’s so funny.” It’s amazing how mass murderers get romanticized by the American left. At any rate, everybody’s saying, “What happened here? Why all of a sudden…?” I mean, just months ago this guy’s threatening to launch a nuclear missile and hit California.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/27/whats-really-going-north-korea/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34