Author Topic: Rush: Bret Baier Exposes Comey on the Dossier  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Bret Baier Exposes Comey on the Dossier
« on: April 27, 2018, 06:17:05 pm »

Bret Baier Exposes Comey on the Dossier

Apr 27, 2018

RUSH: I have been chomping at the bit to get here. I’ve been chomping at the bit. I almost called some TV shows and said, “You want me on? I gotta weigh in on this.” I’m talking about the Comey interview on Bret Baier last night. As you people know, this whole dossier thing to me is the most important element of this entire scandal. And Bret Baier zeroed in on it last night and got an answer from Comey that I was not expecting. I’m glad he got it, but I wasn’t expecting it.

Okay. Let me reset the table here for just a moment — and, for some of you, it’s gonna be redundant, and I beg your indulgence in this. We are now a year into a special counsel investigation of Donald Trump. The express purpose of the special counsel investigation is to get rid of Donald Trump. It has been the purpose of it since it began. It’s been the purpose of every opposition element from the media, the Democrat Party, and leftist activists since Trump won the election.

The primary element in this effort to get rid of Donald Trump has been something called the Steele dossier or the Trump dossier. It is a 36-page document, which purportedly claims to have intel that was crafted and discovered by Christopher Steele, a retired British intelligence agency individual who is not even allowed to step foot in Russia, but all of his sources are Russian. And not a single charge, not a single morsel, not a single bit of any of this so-called intelligence in any of the 36 pages has been corroborated. Not a single element of it has been verified.

And everybody using it for the express purpose of conducting this investigation knows that none of it has been verified, none of it has been corroborated. We learned months ago that we have been lied to from the beginning about this dossier because it isn’t a dossier, and is not a collection of random intelligence gathered by an intelligence officer. It is, rather, an opposition research document created after being paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat National Committee using Fusion GPS and a law firm called Perkins Coie to actually get the payment or the money for this to Christopher Steele.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/27/bret-baier-exposes-comey-dossier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34