Author Topic: Strzok, Page texts reveal they were ‘angry,’ in ‘mourning’ over James Comey’s ouster  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Strzok, Page texts reveal they were ‘angry,’ in ‘mourning’ over James Comey’s ouster
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | April 26, 2018 08:33 PM

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the FBI agents who came under fire after it was revealed they exchanged text messages critical of President Trump, were disheartened after then-FBI Director James Comey was fired last year, according to a new report.

The reactions to Comey’s ouster were captured in the latest stash of text messages exchanged between the two that were turned over to five congressional panels on Thursday, CNN reports.

“Having a tough time processing tonight, Lis. Feeling a profound sense of loss,” Strzok wrote several days after Comey was terminated.

“I feel that same loss,” Page said in response. “I want to see what the FBI could become under him! His vision of greatness for our strong but flawed organization. I’m angry. Angry and mourning.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/strzok-page-texts-reveal-they-were-angry-in-mourning-over-james-comeys-ouster
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

"There's got to be a mourning after"