Author Topic: Jordan Peterson calls for ‘intact heterosexual two-parent families’ to maintain civilization  (Read 1086 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jordan Peterson calls for ‘intact heterosexual two-parent families’ to maintain civilization
John-Henry Westen

TORONTO, April 26, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Famed psychology professor and pundit Jordan Peterson has tweeted a list of 12 principles in which he says, “Intact heterosexual two-parent families constitute the necessary bedrock for a stable polity.”

Peterson is unafraid to face backlash on the issue since, as he’s said numerous times, he’s read all the scientific literature on the subject and is ready and willing to debate anyone on the matter – but there are no takers.

The points come from a talk he delivered in June on the 12 principles needed for a 21st century conservatism.

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/jordan-peterson-calls-for-intact-heterosexual-two-parent-families-to-mainta

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Heresy.  He will be arrested since this was in where...Canada?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GrouchoTex

I find it amazing that doing what is normal and most natural is now considered an act of rebellion, as if one is an outcast, a pariah.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Peterson is amazingly brave.  An academian telling the very, very politically incorrect truth?