Author Topic: Time travel ‘CRACKED’: Secret code in Mayan calendar unlocks time PORTALS  (Read 1039 times)

rangerrebew

Time travel ‘CRACKED’: Secret code in Mayan calendar unlocks time PORTALS
A SELF-TITLED multi-dimensional archaeologist claims to have finally unlocked the secrets of time traveller after years of painstakingly cracking codes hidden in the mysterious Mayan calendar.
By Sebastian Kettley
PUBLISHED: 22:32, Thu, Apr 26, 2018 | UPDATED: 22:43, Thu, Apr 26, 2018

The Mayan calendar has often been at the forefront of conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions, but a new bizarre claim alleges it contains the secrets of time travel.

Timothy Alan, who claims to have spent the past five years studying the Mayan Tzolkin calendar, believes he has finally cracked its mysteries.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/951839/Time-travel-proof-Mayan-calendar-Tzolkin-time-traveller

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline aligncare

Okay, if they had time travel then where are all the ancient Mayans visiting the Big Apple, Cancun and St. Tropez? Hmm?

Offline Joe Wooten

Okay, if they had time travel then where are all the ancient Mayans visiting the Big Apple, Cancun and St. Tropez? Hmm?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Wingnut
I spent 3 years inside Cheyenne Mountain.  Not once did I see one of those rings or anyone resembling an Egyptian.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

@Wingnut
I spent 3 years inside Cheyenne Mountain.  Not once did I see one of those rings or anyone resembling an Egyptian.

No way!  You must have seen Dr. Carter.  Daniel Jackson?  There had to be a SGC.  Maybe it was why below the surface where they hid Teal'c .   :shrug:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No way!  You must have seen Dr. Carter.  Daniel Jackson?  There had to be a SGC.  Maybe it was why below the surface where they hid Teal'c .   :shrug:

We did have this giant pit with a very large fan  (15') horizontally at the bottom.   We were told it was for air circulation but I'm sure it was used to chop bodies up.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hoo boy.  Better get cracking on a Muslim time travel ban . . . .
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The video clip in reply 1 above...

What film is that from?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is very old news, that he just 'discovered'. Me and Batboy figured all of this out 300 years ago.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

The video clip in reply 1 above...

What film is that from?

TV show.  Stargate SG-1