Author Topic: Epic – First Lady Melania Trump Selected “Clinton China Service”, Previously Stolen by Bill and Hill  (Read 1347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Epic – First Lady Melania Trump Selected “Clinton China Service”, Previously Stolen by Bill and Hillary, For First State Dinner…
Posted on April 25, 2018   by sundance

This is far too epic-worthy not to achieve a bit more attention.

Twitter handle IWillRedPillYou did a little digging on the more nuanced aspects from last night’s State Dinner, held by President Trump and Melania Trump to honor French President Macron and Brigitte Macron, and discovered a hilarious detail:

excerpt:
    ABC NEWS (2001) Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

[…] After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.

Their latest decision to send back $28,000 in gifts brings to $114,000 the value of items the Clintons have either decided to pay for or return.  (full link)

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/25/epic-first-lady-melania-trump-selected-clinton-china-service-previously-stolen-by-bill-and-hillary-for-first-state-dinner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The Clinton crime family has a long history of theft to go along with the murders they have sanctioned.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856&page=1
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Night Hides Not

The Clinton crime family has a long history of theft to go along with the murders they have sanctioned.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856&page=1

I doubt it will happen during my lifetime, but future historians will likely do a better job of documenting the Clintons' misdeeds than present historians.

Their iconic status will go the same way as the Kennedys, the final touch being the movie "Chappaquiddick".
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

You can't clean a plate thorough enough for my comfort that Slick previously ate off of.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't get why this was epic.  Are china services from previous administrations usually never used again?

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't get why this was epic.  Are china services from previous administrations usually never used again?

No, but they are usually not stolen either.

Offline RoosGirl

No, but they are usually not stolen either.

So, it's epic that they were used because they were stolen?

I think it's clear that the reason these were used is because they're gaudy and that happens to be Donald's style preference.  This is a pretty clear demonstration of Stockholm Syndrome from poor Melania. 

Offline Frank Cannon

I think it's clear that the reason these were used is because they're gaudy and that happens to be Donald's style preference.  This is a pretty clear demonstration of Stockholm Syndrome from poor Melania.

I'm sure if you were in charge of the dinner you would make sure the plates were more tasteful....

Offline RoosGirl

I'm sure if you were in charge of the dinner you would make sure the plates were more tasteful....

Then I could fire the WH dish washer.

Offline Frank Cannon

Then I could fire the WH dish washer.

You could also fire the chef if you get a dump fire going on the front lawn and the guests cooked their own hotdogs on sticks. Then they could just clean up by throwing the Chinet into the fire.

Offline RoosGirl

You could also fire the chef if you get a dump fire going on the front lawn and the guests cooked their own hotdogs on sticks. Then they could just clean up by throwing the Chinet into the fire.

Now you're talking.

Offline Frank Cannon

Now you're talking.

Be some further savings with a BYO pot luck. You'd only be into it for the Chinet.

Offline RoosGirl

Be some further savings with a BYO pot luck. You'd only be into it for the Chinet.

See, this is how you create camaraderie between nations.  Not some snooty black tie event where people are crammed into tables like sardines and fed burnt onion sauce and sour cream ice cream.

Offline thackney

For the truly efficient, this goes directly to the entertainment phase of the evening where we throw the fireworks directly into the fire.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hate pot lucks...refuse to eat anything from someone I don't know or what their kitchen looks like..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline RoosGirl

Hate pot lucks...refuse to eat anything from someone I don't know or what their kitchen looks like..

I think you'd be okay if you stayed away from the items with mayo or eggs.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think you'd be okay if you stayed away from the items with mayo or eggs.

Nope...it's their kitchens and how they cook I worry about....had a *friend* whose cat walked all over her kitchen counters, even had the cat's water and food on it....I would never eat anything that she made.....sorry cat owners..
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

Nope...it's their kitchens and how they cook I worry about....had a *friend* whose cat walked all over her kitchen counters, even had the cat's water and food on it....I would never eat anything that she made.....sorry cat owners..

LOL. Disgusting.

Offline RoosGirl

Do you inspect the kitchens of restaurants you eat at?  Make sure all the illegals cooking have washed their hands before they prepare your meal? ;P

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do you inspect the kitchens of restaurants you eat at?  Make sure all the illegals cooking have washed their hands before they prepare your meal? ;P

In my town the Dept of Health lists all ratings of restaurant kitchen inspections, they publish them in our local paper...and I take notice of them!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In my town the Dept of Health lists all ratings of restaurant kitchen inspections, they publish them in our local paper...and I take notice of them!

BTW...our local Italian restaurant down the street proudly proclaims his framed inspection sticker for all to see with a note from the inspector saying it is the cleanest kitchen in town..lol
Support the USO

Offline thackney

Some of our localities require the grade posted at the front door.  Graded A, B, C or Closed due to failing Health Dept.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline musiclady

They are kinda tacky looking, aren't they?

But it's still a funny, albeit not "epic," story with the reminder that the Clintons are petty thieves and grifters.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.