Author Topic: Rush: What’s the Resistance Movement Doing to the Country?  (Read 626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What’s the Resistance Movement Doing to the Country?

Apr 25, 2018

RUSH: This entire resistance movement, what does it all mean, what does it really mean in terms of our country’s future?

What does it mean that the Democrat Party you and I grew up with doesn’t exist anymore? What does it mean that the Democrat Party has been taken over by the radical left, which is literally resisting everything, and they are refusing to acknowledge and tolerate and deal with the fact that they lose elections now and then. We’re getting to the point that they will not accept losing. They will not tolerate others winning and are not going to go away until they can tear all that down. This is really serious stuff if you ask me. It’s more than just chronicling what they’re doing and how they’re doing it. It’s where is all this taking us?

I had a charity golf tournament yesterday, and I had a chance to speak with Gary Player for an extended period of time. He’s South African, one of the greatest professional golfers ever. And he and Jack Nicklaus did a clinic for the participants at the tournament, which was at Nicklaus’s club, the Bear’s Club up in Jupiter. Boy, is it nice.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/25/whats-resistance-movement-country/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:07:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34