Author Topic: Online Post Suggests Rampage Suspect May Have Resented Women  (Read 510 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Online Post Suggests Rampage Suspect May Have Resented Women
« on: April 25, 2018, 02:43:04 pm »
The gender issue arose because of what police called a “cryptic” Facebook message posted by Minassian just before the incident that suggested he was part of an online community angry over their inability to form relationships with women.

The now-deleted post saluted Elliot Rodger, a community college student who killed six people and wounded 13 in shooting and stabbing attacks near the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2014.

Calling Rodger “the Supreme Gentleman,” the Facebook post declared: “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys!”

(excerpt. more at:)
http://www.post-journal.com/news/latest-news/2018/04/8-pm-online-post-suggests-rampage-suspect-may-have-resented-women/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Online Post Suggests Rampage Suspect May Have Resented Women
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 03:02:32 pm »
While the media reports that he is from Syria, none that I have read use the "I" or "M" word.  Perhaps he's a Syrian Christian?  Naw, we would know that if he were.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:38:18 pm »
While the media reports that he is from Syria, none that I have read use the "I" or "M" word.  Perhaps he's a Syrian Christian?  Naw, we would know that if he were.

They will exhaust every other motive before they ever use the 'M" word. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 08:16:23 pm »
Wait.........they're saying that the van resented women so that's why it took that poor innocent inside of it on its killing spree? Because if the guy had used an AR to shoot them they would have blamed the evil assault weapon.