Author Topic: 'Blue Wave' put on hold as Republicans wins AZ special election  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

April 25, 2018
'Blue Wave' put on hold as Republicans wins AZ special election
By Rick Moran

Democrat's path to take over the House in November took a sharp right turn last night as a Republican won a special congressional election in Arizona's 8th congressional district.

Debbie Lesko, a former state senator, bested Democrat Hiral Tipirneni, a physician, by about 10,000 votes. Donald Trump won Arizona by 21 points in 2016.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/blue_wave_put_on_hold_as_http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,11.0.htmlrepublicans_wins_az_special_election.html#ixzz5DgeQQyhS

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: 'Blue Wave' put on hold as Republicans wins AZ special election
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 12:35:53 pm »
Lesko will fill the seat through the end of this congressional term in January and must run for re-election in November to continue serving.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 01:19:48 pm »
As predicted, this is being spun as a Dem win because the R only won by 5%.  Even conservative commentators are saying so. 

Even if you win, you lose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 01:50:58 pm »
As predicted, this is being spun as a Dem win because the R only won by 5%.  Even conservative commentators are saying so. 

Even if you win, you lose.

The MSM is desperate to create this "blue wave".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 01:53:22 pm »
The MSM is desperate to create this "blue wave".

'Perzackly.  Define the reality on the ground and people will naturally want to vote for the "winner."  Perception is reality.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: