Author Topic: John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow  (Read 1010 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow
« on: April 24, 2018, 01:32:32 pm »
April 24, 2018
John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow
By Daniel John Sobieski

The Russians say he did, and while some might say, well, these are the same Russians who helped put together the Steele dossier filled with "salacious and unverified" material, and may once again be playing with us, there is evidence that Brennan, the man who voted for communist Gus Hall for president, did make the trip in March 2016 for purposes unknown:

"It's no secret that Brennan was here," claimed Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov.  "But he didn't visit the Foreign Ministry.  I know for sure that he met with the Federal Security Service (the successor agency to the Soviet KGB), and someone else."

No further remarks clarify what Brennan was allegedly doing in Moscow or what he discussed with the FSB.  Syromolotov insists it had nothing to do with Russia's withdrawal from Syria.

Sputnik News, a Kremlin-controlled propaganda outlet, quotes CIA Director of Public Affairs Dean Boyd as affirming that Brennan did, in fact, discuss Syria during the visit.  "Director Brennan," he allegedly said, "reiterated the US government's consistent support for a genuine political transition in Syria, and the need for [President Bashar] Assad's departure in order to facilitate a transition that reflects the will of the Syrian people."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/john_brennans_secret_trip_to_moscow.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:00:04 pm »
If there ever was a fellow to not trust it would be John Brennan!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 02:03:34 pm »
I have a very strong impression that it may be years before we can fully grasp the damage done to America's national interests by that one solitary son of a bitch.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 02:07:54 pm »
I have a very strong impression that it may be years before we can fully grasp the damage done to America's national interests by that one solitary son of a bitch.

Perhaps that is true for many but some others not so much.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »
Perhaps that is true for many but some others not so much.

What I meant was that Brennan likely used his national security cover to promote his political agenda, and did so by means only known to others with equal or greater intelligence access, and perhaps not even to them. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 03:02:55 pm »
What I meant was that Brennan likely used his national security cover to promote his political agenda, and did so by means only known to others with equal or greater intelligence access, and perhaps not even to them.

I fully understand your meaning and don't disagree with you at all.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 03:53:48 pm »
Brennan and Clapper are both enemies of American, appointed by Bammy, another enemy of America. We are lucky to have survived their reign. I hope the facts about their evil intent is exposed soon.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 04:17:33 pm »
Brennan and Clapper are both enemies of American, appointed by Bammy, another enemy of America. We are lucky to have survived their reign. I hope the facts about their evil intent is exposed soon.

@austingirl

I'm not at all sure that we HAVE survived their reign.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 04:23:38 pm »
@austingirl

I'm not at all sure that we HAVE survived their reign.

@Bigun
You may be right.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 04:45:34 pm »
If there ever was a fellow to not trust it would be John Brennan!

I'd trust him if I was Islamic like he is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 05:40:39 pm »
The story would be more believable if the trip was to Mecca.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.