Author Topic: Trump Is Right: A ‘Pakistani Mystery Man’ Has Documents Wasserman Schultz Didn’t Want Prosecutors To  (Read 801 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Is Right: A ‘Pakistani Mystery Man’ Has Documents Wasserman Schultz Didn’t Want Prosecutors To See [VIDEO]

Luke Rosiak

A key, if under-covered, aspect of the “Pakistani mystery man” story is that Imran Awan, the Pakistani-born IT aide of former DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz, took a laptop with username RepDWS after he was banned from the House computer network for “unauthorized access to data,” and then left it in a phone booth with a letter to prosecutors.

On Friday, President Donald Trump tweeted: “Just heard the Campaign was sued by the Obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news in that we will now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz Servers and Documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton Emails.”

Trump appears to have accurately identified a key issue with the “Pakistani mystery man” that comes straight from court documents.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/22/trump-pakistani-mystery-man-documents-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This really is an amazing story.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This really is an amazing story.

What's really amazing is that almost everyone in Washington seems to be doing their damnedest to bury it!  I wonder why that is?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

What's really amazing is that almost everyone in Washington seems to be doing their damnedest to bury it!  I wonder why that is?

Yep, I don't understand it.
You'd think this and Uranium One would raise an eyebrow or two, at least.

Offline dfwgator

Because in Washington it's "Uniparty Ãœber Alles"

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So instead of tweeting about it, he should be directing the Justice Department to be all over that like Democrat voter registration volunteers in a cemetery.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So instead of tweeting about it, he should be directing the Justice Department to be all over that like Democrat voter registration volunteers in a cemetery.

Yup. Debbie and her staff and this Paki IT guy need to be in FBI interview rooms at the Hoover building by the end of the day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

Yup. Debbie and her staff and this Paki IT guy need to be in FBI interview rooms at the Hoover building by the end of the day.

Why it hasn't happened already is beyond me.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

IIRC she had a hand in obstructing any kind of investigation until he could leave the country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

One thing I learned in politics a long time ago- politicians need the story, not the resolution.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I just tweeted that question to him.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.