Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp Has Trump Outnumbered — But He’s Still Standing  (Read 626 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Swamp Has Trump Outnumbered — But He’s Still Standing

Apr 23, 2018

RUSH: This is Harry next, Valparaiso, Indiana. Welcome, sir.

CALLER: Hey, thank you very much, Rush. Hey, the reason I wanted to call — it’s a very serious question, not facetious at all. And that is, Trump won the election. We voted for him. We control both the House, the Senate. Trump at the head of the Department of Justice. And yet after all of this we look up and Trump’s lawyer’s office is getting raided. Not the Clinton Foundation. Not Perkins Coie. And I don’t understand that. Is there a reason that can be easily explained?

And I know about the swamp and so forth. But I think if Perkins Coie got raided tomorrow based on what Trump ordered Sessions to do or whatever, this stuff would come to a grinding halt immediately. They would stop. And it’s like punching a bully back. I don’t understand why we’re just letting them — I mean, eventually they’re gonna find something. They’re gonna find a tax return from 1982 where Trump took an extra $200,000 that maybe he wasn’t entitled to, and there will be a “a-ha, we found it.” I don’t understand why they don’t just put an end to it by fighting back.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/23/swamp-trump-outnumbered-hes-still/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34