Author Topic: Rush: The Beginning of the End of the Russia Hoax  (Read 580 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Beginning of the End of the Russia Hoax
« on: April 24, 2018, 12:09:03 am »

The Beginning of the End of the Russia Hoax

Apr 23, 2018

RUSH: I think it was — let’s see — this is April, March. It was about 14 and a half, maybe 15 months ago, and I was appearing on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. And he asked me a question about something, and my answer was, “Before I get into that, Chris, I just want to tell you, this whole idea that the Russians had anything to do with the outcome of the presidential election is absurd. The idea that they colluded or tampered or worked with Donald Trump to do it is doubly absurd. There is nothing to it.”

And I remember telling him, “I’m astounded, I’m astounded that there isn’t one voice inside Washington that wants to even challenge this concept.” Somebody says it, they all run with it, and I said it’s stunning the groupthink on this. That was 15 months ago, and from that time on to the present, I have been consistent. I have never believed that the Russians had anything to do with the outcome of our election, this one or any previous election.

And I don’t believe the Russians will have anything to do with the outcome of the next election in November and in 2020, particularly presidential elections. They are too massive, too big. Even Barack Hussein O said the same thing.

Greetings, my friends. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh kicking off big, brand-new week broadcast excellence. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/23/beginning-end-russia-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34