Author Topic: Max Boot: North Korea is conning Donald Trump yet again  (Read 400 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Max Boot: North Korea is conning Donald Trump yet again
« on: April 23, 2018, 06:00:11 pm »
Kim has let it be known that he is willing to discuss denuclearization and a peace treatyto end the Korean War — without insisting on a pullout of U.S. forces. CIA Director Mike Pompeo has journeyed to Pyongyang to meet with Kim. And on Friday Kim announcedthat he will end nuclear and missile tests and shut down the site where the nuclear tests have been conducted.
In light of all this news, a reader writes to ask: “Just wondering if you are going to update your March 8 ‘snooker’ piece.” Yes, I am. Here’s the update: Kim is a more adept con man, and Trump an easier mark, than even I had imagined.
These are not “breakthroughs” signaling peace in our time. These are indications of how skillfully Kim is maneuvering to preserve his nuclear program while relaxing international sanctions and dissipating Trump’s “fire and fury.”....

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/168840

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Max Boot: North Korea is conning Donald Trump yet again
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 06:02:12 pm »

Been saying this for weeks.

Bears repeating and bumping.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Max Boot: North Korea is conning Donald Trump yet again
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 06:05:38 pm »
Been saying this for weeks.

Bears repeating and bumping.....

The same thing over and over and over, expecting different results.