Author Topic: The Most Dangerous Democrat in America: Is the GOP Prepared for Kamala Harris in 2020?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Gaze upon the hand of Kamala Harris, the future hopes and plans for 330 Million in America under President Harris.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rule #1:  Never EVER underestimate your opponents.

She's a ""clean, articulate 'black'"" in their view.... and yeah, they will push her (or try) all the way to the WH just like they did Obama.

She's the perfect PC storm...any criticism of her policies or any inflammatory rhetoric she spews will be shouted down as either being sexist or racist.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the media trying to coif a bald man. Kamala has no mojo, she's just a face and an empty pantsuit.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She's the perfect PC storm...any criticism of her policies or any inflammatory rhetoric she spews will be shouted down as either being sexist or racist.

Outside of the liberal enclaves that always love the latest's and greatest commie,  Harris's message (and she has no message be clear on that) will fall flat as a pancake on a bunny's head.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Outside of the liberal enclaves that always love the latest's and greatest commie,  Harris's message (and she has no message be clear on that) will fall flat as a pancake on a bunny's head.

Lets hope.  The MSM will promote her 24/4 and be largely unopposed in how they characterize her and build her up...just like they did Obama.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

• Wulf Anson Author
This is the media trying to coif a bald man. Kamala has no mojo, she's just a face and an empty pantsuit.

I hope it's that cut and dry, but with all that nothing going for her she still slithered up the ladder from SF DA to Ca AG to warming Boxer's chair.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Lets hope.  The MSM will promote her 24/4 and be largely unopposed in how they characterize her and build her up...just like they did Obama.

Oh yeah.  MSPMS, CNN, and the other alphabets will be shilling for her like Elon Musk looking for more taxpayer money..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Shouted down by who?  The usual suspects?  I think the general public is getting sick of protecting people because of sex or race. Or body neutrality.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shouted down by who?  The usual suspects?  I think the general public is getting sick of protecting people because of sex or race. Or body neutrality.

By the usual suspects on the left that's who.

Haven't you learned by now the general public and what they think doesn't matter to the left.  Not to mention more and more of them are snowflake PC types who've been brainwashed into thinking if you criticize a person on the merits of what they stand for you're automatically labelled a racist or a sexist depending on gender and skin color.

Don't kid yourself...the race and gender card will be played and played often against anyone who dares speak against her and what she stands for should she run against Trump in 2020.  And they'll paint Trump as the racist and sexist in chief even though he's no where close to being the kind of either.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
By the usual suspects on the left that's who.

Haven't you learned by now the general public and what they think doesn't matter to the left.  Not to mention more and more of them are snowflake PC types who've been brainwashed into thinking if you criticize a person on the merits of what they stand for you're automatically labelled a racist or a sexist depending on gender and skin color.

Don't kid yourself...the race and gender card will be played and played often against anyone who dares speak against her and what she stands for should she run against Trump in 2020.  And they'll paint Trump as the racist and sexist in chief even though he's no where close to being the kind of either.

I know that well.  The left is so arrogant they simply don't care about the General Public.  Football fans hated the kneeling and the political slant.  The League did nothing.

Hollywood cancelled a popular show because it had a conservative point of view ... Last Man Standing.  I couldn't watch it because I can't watch sit coms with laugh tracks but I like the star.

They DID NOT CARE.  There are faint rumblings of bringing it back and it's all over cable but they don't care.

They bullied a country music star into back tracking when she said she voted Trump.

They are ruthless and take no prisoners.

But "they" are not us anymore and it's working less and less.  Nobody has a good word to say about Obama now and he's still Black .... at least as black as he ever was.

I think we can safely criticize this woman.  I know I can.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I know that well.  The left is so arrogant they simply don't care about the General Public.  Football fans hated the kneeling and the political slant.  The League did nothing.

Hollywood cancelled a popular show because it had a conservative point of view ... Last Man Standing.  I couldn't watch it because I can't watch sit coms with laugh tracks but I like the star.

They DID NOT CARE.  There are faint rumblings of bringing it back and it's all over cable but they don't care.

They bullied a country music star into back tracking when she said she voted Trump.

They are ruthless and take no prisoners.

But "they" are not us anymore and it's working less and less.  Nobody has a good word to say about Obama now and he's still Black .... at least as black as he ever was.

I think we can safely criticize this woman.  I know I can.

They aren't us but they do control and shape public opinion like it or not.

• Wulf Anson Author

They've turned discourse into 24/7 Trench Warfare.