Author Topic: Dems prove sore losers  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems prove sore losers
« on: April 23, 2018, 02:34:03 pm »
Editorial: Dems prove sore losers
Herald Staff Monday, April 23, 2018

Who said the Democratic Party is out of ideas? After failing to raise any significant money with the wall-to-wall hysterical coverage networks like CNN have afforded Dems, they are moving their efforts over to Court TV.

And so the Democratic National Committee on Friday sued President Trump’s campaign, Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the Russian Federation, Wikileaks and others. The gist of the action is that Team Trump had worked with dark cronies like Russian oligarchs, WikiLeaks, Cambridge Analytica, et al. to steal the election.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez called it an “act of unprecedented treachery.”

more
http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/04/editorial_dems_prove_sore_losers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Dems prove sore losers
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 03:17:00 pm »
Yes, I think the nation learned this truth en-masse back in 2000.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dems prove sore losers
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 05:55:45 pm »
Yes, I think the nation learned this truth en-masse back in 2000.

They haven't changed since. 

I posted a Daniel Greenfield article a while back where he talks about how the Dems have refused to accept the results of every Republican win since Ronald Reagan.  Not just for President, but Congressional victories as well.  That they are sitting in streets screaming their heads off is nothing new in substance, only in style and intensity.  If they didn't get so much sympathetic media coverage I could laugh at them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: