Author Topic: New Justice Department Records Show Strong Support by Mueller Deputy Andrew Weissmann, Other Top DOJ  (Read 665 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Judicial Watch today released two productions (335 pages and 44 pages) of Justice Department (DOJ) documents showing strong support by top DOJ officials for former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ refusal to enforce President Trump’s Middle East travel ban executive order. In one email, Andrew Weissmann, one of Robert Mueller’s top prosecutors and formerly the Obama-era Chief of the Justice Department’s Criminal Fraud Section, applauds Yates writing: “I am so proud. And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.”

Judicial Watch obtained the documents through a May 2017 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond to a February FOIA request seeking Yates’ emails from her government account (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-00832)) for the time period she served as Acting Attorney General for President Trump.

Read more at: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-justice-department-records-show-strong-support-mueller-deputy-andrew-weissmann-top-doj-officials-yates-refusal-enforce-president-trump-travel-ban/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. There is no deep state.

Online DB

Completely lawless.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
They are still there apparently approving warrants
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.