Author Topic: Clinton’s campaign worked to boost Trump in 2016  (Read 1726 times)

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Clinton’s campaign worked to boost Trump in 2016
« on: April 22, 2018, 08:59:04 pm »
New book reveals Hillary Clinton’s campaign worked to boost Trump in 2016 GOP primaries — here’s why.

they didnt get the WHY RIGHT but apparently they can prove the fact that she  worked to BOOST TRUMP !!!!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

i have held...for nearly two years that the hillary and donny COLLUDED to get HIM Elected as the  democrat party had NO ONE who could have been! 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/21/new-book-reveals-hillary-clintons-campaign-worked-to-boost-trump-in-2016-gop-primaries-heres-why?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%202018-04-21&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:00:01 pm by MeshugeMikey »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Clinton’s campaign worked to boost Trump in 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 09:02:02 pm »
New book reveals Hillary Clinton’s campaign worked to boost Trump in 2016 GOP primaries — here’s why.

they didnt get the WHY RIGHT but apparently they can prove the fact that she  worked to BOOST TRUMP !!!!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

i have held...for nearly two years that the hillary and donny COLLUDED to get HIM Elected as the  democrat party had NO ONE who could have been! 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/21/new-book-reveals-hillary-clintons-campaign-worked-to-boost-trump-in-2016-gop-primaries-heres-why?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%202018-04-21&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

4-20 is over son.  Put the pipe down and come inside.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 09:10:15 pm »
It has been repeatedly reported that Trump had a call with Bill Clinton shortly before he announced he was running for President under the Republican banner. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that Bill Clinton stroked Trump's ego to get him to run as a Republican to bring chaos to the Republican primary thinking it would weaken Jeb clearing the path for Hillary.

If that's what happened, that is the ultimate schadenfreude for their scheming... Just image what Bill has to put up with as a result...

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:16:16 pm »
   Don't listen to wingy @MeshugeMikey Bring your pipe back in and refill it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 05:34:02 am »
It has been repeatedly reported that Trump had a call with Bill Clinton shortly before he announced he was running for President under the Republican banner. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that Bill Clinton stroked Trump's ego to get him to run as a Republican to bring chaos to the Republican primary thinking it would weaken Jeb clearing the path for Hillary.

If that's what happened, that is the ultimate schadenfreude for their scheming... Just image what Bill has to put up with as a result...

Lookie here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/bill-clinton-casually-encouraged-trump-to-run-for-president-before-2016-race-book.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 06:02:00 am »
And there are a few videos of Trump interviews indicating interest, going back decades.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 08:36:06 am »
So Trump was Bill Clinton's choice to sabotage the Republican primary and is probably why Trump is President today...

Schadenfreude on steroids...

I'm surprised Hillary hasn't Arkancided Bill yet... Maybe it was her idea and that's why he still breaths.

It seems the Clintons underestimated their ability to troll Republicans...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 11:48:47 am »

I would expect Trump saw through that
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 12:23:30 pm »

That is the theory that gets my vote!

Think about it for a moment. Why WOULDN'T they think that? Do any of you know anybody that heard Trump was running whose first thought was,"Boy,the rest of them are in trouble now because Trump will beat them all!"?

I thought he was in it for ego-boosting on his side,and for comic relief for the rest of us. I had two prime reasons for voting for him. The first was he is not ANY of THEM,and the second though was "You know what? Given is massive ego is the most important thing in the world to him,if he does get elected he will do anything and everything he can do to go down in the history books as a "Great President that got America back on track". NOTHING is as important to him as how he will go down in the history books as a president. Not money,not sex,not anything.

So I voted for him,and for the most part I am happy I did.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 12:30:37 pm »
Go to the Scandal Watch category and scroll way way down to the old Podesta and DNC emails, they talk about this. It is something members here knew for a long time.

As a post above said, they thought it would bring chaos, it backfired.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 12:34:35 pm »
I need to go to archive.org and see if I can recover the original post but there is a lot in this thread.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=217120.0

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 06:36:36 pm »
It wasn't a secret that Trump met with Bill before he announced his campaign.
Heck, there are photos of them on the golf course together.
I can believe they encouraged him to run.
I can believe they wanted Trump to run to disrupt things, and it back-fired on them (thank God).
For a while there, I wondered if they weren't in on this together, to insure a Hillary win.
Of course, I turned out to be wrong about that, and I am relieved to be wrong.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 05:15:17 pm »
That is the theory that gets my vote!

Think about it for a moment. Why WOULDN'T they think that? Do any of you know anybody that heard Trump was running whose first thought was,"Boy,the rest of them are in trouble now because Trump will beat them all!"?

I thought he was in it for ego-boosting on his side,and for comic relief for the rest of us. I had two prime reasons for voting for him. The first was he is not ANY of THEM,and the second though was "You know what? Given is massive ego is the most important thing in the world to him,if he does get elected he will do anything and everything he can do to go down in the history books as a "Great President that got America back on track". NOTHING is as important to him as how he will go down in the history books as a president. Not money,not sex,not anything.

So I voted for him,and for the most part I am happy I did.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 05:17:55 pm »
It wasn't a secret that Trump met with Bill before he announced his campaign.
Heck, there are photos of them on the golf course together.
I can believe they encouraged him to run.
I can believe they wanted Trump to run to disrupt things, and it back-fired on them (thank God).
For a while there, I wondered if they weren't in on this together, to insure a Hillary win.
Of course, I turned out to be wrong about that, and I am relieved to be wrong.

they knew that any of the other guys could be Hillary! and that they were REAL REPUBLICANS

the reality tv republican fit the bill to eliminate any REAL........ OPPOSITION!!!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2018, 01:21:20 am »
they knew that any of the other guys could be Hillary! and that they were REAL REPUBLICANS

@Meshuge Mikey

If any of your REAL REPUBLICANS had won,you would be hard pressed to tell that Hillary didn't win. The best that can be said for them is they are turds floating in a toilet bowl,and Trump flushed them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 01:58:38 am »
   "I only pretend to be a Republican when I need their 'silly' Party to Advance"

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 02:16:42 am »
This is the stupidest effing knothead book ever written. We are supposed to believe that a woman who couldn't get out of her own way magically determined who the GOP nominee was? Get the flock out of here.

This should be posted in the "Patently Stupid" section of the forum......otherwise known as the "Alternate Realities" section.

Online DB

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 02:35:11 am »
This is the stupidest effing knothead book ever written. We are supposed to believe that a woman who couldn't get out of her own way magically determined who the GOP nominee was? Get the flock out of here.

This should be posted in the "Patently Stupid" section of the forum......otherwise known as the "Alternate Realities" section.

Bill not Hill...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 02:44:44 am »
Bill not Hill...

What are you talking about?

Online DB

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2018, 02:54:36 am »
What are you talking about?

It was Bill that apparently encouraged Trump to enter the Republican primary, not Hillary.