Author Topic: Iran threatens to 'vigorously' resume enrichment if US quits nuclear deal  (Read 817 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Laughable.  They never stopped.  Our ex Muslim In Chief just gave them cover to proceed.

New York (AFP) - Iran is ready to "vigorously" resume nuclear enrichment if the United States ditches the 2015 nuclear deal, and further "drastic measures" are being considered in response to a US exit, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif warned Saturday.

Zarif told reporters in New York that Iran is not seeking to acquire a nuclear bomb, but that Tehran's "probable" response to a US withdrawal would be to restart production of enriched uranium -- a key bomb-making ingredient.

"America never should have feared Iran producing a nuclear bomb, but we will pursue vigorously our nuclear enrichment," added the foreign minister, who is in the United States to attend a UN meeting on sustaining peace.

US President Donald Trump has set a May 12 deadline for the Europeans to "fix" the 2015 agreement that provides for curbs to Iran's nuclear program in exchange for relief from financial sanctions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-threatens-vigorously-resume-enrichment-us-quits-nuclear-032411287.html
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

"Go ahead, make my millenium!"

Offline DB

Iran and NK are working together. Clearly they've already produced significant amounts of weapons grade Uranium. Iran very likely already has the bomb.

I think Iran is much more likely to use a nuke on a city than NK. 12th Imam and all...

Offline WingNot

Iran and NK are working together. Clearly they've already produced significant amounts of weapons grade Uranium. Iran very likely already has the bomb.

I think Iran is much more likely to use a nuke on a city than NK. 12th Imam and all...

If they pop off a nuke.  I don't see much of a future for them. 

Offline DB

If they pop off a nuke.  I don't see much of a future for them.

Look up Iran and 12th imam. They believe they have to bring the end of the world to fulfill Islamic prophecy.

Offline WingNot

Look up Iran and 12th imam. They believe they have to bring the end of the world to fulfill Islamic prophecy.

Bless there mullah loving little shiite hearts. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Iran threatens to 'vigorously' resume enrichment if US quits nuclear deal"

So...?

Perhaps Israel and the United States can whip up a "vigorous" response to same.
As in... bomb the livin' daylights out of 'em !!!

And yes, I really do believe that bombs -- LOTS of them -- are the "solution" to the problems we and Israel have with Iran...

Offline aligncare

So, with this threat they all but confirm their intent has always been weapons building. Those supporters of Obama’s deal said something about peaceful objectives, generating electricity for baby milk factories and such.

Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize. Spit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Laughable.  They never stopped.  Our ex Muslim In Chief just gave them cover to proceed.

100% Agree.

Plus many dupes (some too on this site sadly) think Trump's pulled off a coup getting the little NORK despot to stop his nuclear program. 

If it wasn't such a serious situation, I'd laugh
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.