Author Topic: Tom Perez: DNC didn't ask Hillary Clinton for permission to file collusion lawsuit  (Read 454 times)

Online corbe

Tom Perez: DNC didn't ask Hillary Clinton for permission to file collusion lawsuit

by Kyle Feldscher

April 22, 2018 12:18 PM

Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez said failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has not been consulted on the DNC’s civil lawsuit alleging collusion between Russia, WikiLeaks, and the Trump campaign.

Perez said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday he hadn’t talked to Clinton ahead of the DNC filing the lawsuit.

“I have not consulted Hillary Clinton to ask her permission to file a complaint. The buck stops with Tom Perez and we filed this complaint because our democracy is at risk,” Perez said. “This was an assault on our democracy and we have to protect that.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tom-perez-dnc-didnt-ask-hillary-clinton-for-permission-to-file-collusion-lawsuit
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have no doubt that Her Heinous commanded it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hillary Who?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online corbe

No way I believe this BS.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If not, how do they expect to establish standing? She was the one harmed by the alleged collusion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024