Author Topic: Delta passenger throws coffee, attacks air marshal during flight to Salt Lake City  (Read 540 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
They walk among us.  The world is full of nuts.

A 45-year-old Delta passenger flying from London to Salt Lake City toppled a drink cart as she raced up and down the plane’s aisle and threw her coffee into the air before she was cuffed for leaping on the back of an air marshal.

Sara Maria Beach “disrupted the flight with numerous actions” and was charged on Friday with misdemeanor assault of a federal air officer following her Thursday tantrum, according to the criminal complaint cited by Fox 13.

Passenger Martin Nicholls, from London told KSL he watched as she “literally sprinted down the end” before racing back toward the opposite side of the aircraft.

He added everyone on the flight was growing “very concerned because, I thought, we’re at 30-odd thousand feet over the sea. What if she tried to open the door?”

After Beach “repeatedly” bolted up and down the plane, she was seated next to the air marshal, who identified himself by showing his badge.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/delta-passenger-throws-coffee-attacks-air-marshal-flight-article-1.3947069
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."