Author Topic: Soros's Machiavellian plan to water down American electorate by 10 million votes  (Read 318 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Monica Showalter
Apr. 22, 2018

George Soros calls himself a 'stateless statesman' and well, he doesn't want the rest of us to have a state, either.

His latest diabolical scheme is to increase the U.S. electorate by 10 million voters, watering down the American electorate, the better to cancel out the votes of America's 'deplorables' and conservatives. His idea is to politically silence them.

According to the Washington Free Beacon:

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/soross_machiavellian_plan_to_water_down_american_electorate_by_10_million_votes.html

Offline endicom

I guess that plotting to overthrow the government is okay sometimes.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
How this con artist who bankrolled the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is alowed to keep his citisenship is beyond the pale. This asshat was born in Hungary where he worked for the Nazis as a teenager where he fingering and looted his countries Jews.  He should be considered a war criminal.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's like the leftists are suddenly pulling out all the stops for a takeover. That kind of zealotry means camps and mass graves won't be far behind if they do.
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom

It's like the leftists are suddenly pulling out all the stops for a takeover.

Trump is reversing the political tide.