Author Topic: Former first lady Barbara Bush guarded by Secret Service after death, report says  (Read 836 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former first lady Barbara Bush guarded by Secret Service after death, report says
By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

Even after the passing of former first lady Barbara Bush, agents with the Secret Service reportedly remained by her side.

As Bush’s casket lay in St. Martin's Episcopal Church in Texas, she was flanked by agents who were among the members of her personal detail, local outlet KTRK reported.

This, as thousands of people paid their respects Friday to the wife of former President George H.W. Bush during a public viewing. A funeral was held for her on Saturday.

excerpt:
said she was “the epitome of class and grace during and after her service to our country as First Lady of the United States.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/21/former-first-lady-barbara-bush-guarded-by-secret-service-after-death-report-says.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Former first lady Barbara Bush guarded by Secret Service after death, report says
By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

Even after the passing of former first lady Barbara Bush, agents with the Secret Service reportedly remained by her side.

As Bush’s casket lay in St. Martin's Episcopal Church in Texas, she was flanked by agents who were among the members of her personal detail, local outlet KTRK reported.

This, as thousands of people paid their respects Friday to the wife of former President George H.W. Bush during a public viewing. A funeral was held for her on Saturday.

excerpt:
said she was “the epitome of class and grace during and after her service to our country as First Lady of the United States.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/21/former-first-lady-barbara-bush-guarded-by-secret-service-after-death-report-says.html

From Fox? Knock me over with a feather...

The Clintons' graves will require 24/7 guards...there must be millions waiting to urinate on theirs.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline thackney

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texas-am-corps-of-cadets-fulfill-barbara-bushs-funeral-request

It was a moving sight to see Saturday afternoon as the procession for the former first lady arrived at the Bush presidential library.

There, lined up along Barbara Bush Drive, were hundreds of members of the Corps of Cadets to welcome the motorcade.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

With all this pomp and circumstance for the wife of a one term President, I can't wait till Rosalynn Carter hits room temp. That should be another over the top event.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did they stand guard as in protection or did they stand as a HONOR GUARD out of their respect for the former First Lady? :pondering:

Offline Night Hides Not

With all this pomp and circumstance for the wife of a one term President, I can't wait till Rosalynn Carter hits room temp. That should be another over the top event.

Nothing will compare to Hillary’s funeral, with the possible exception of the Assumption of Mary.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nothing will compare to Hillary’s funeral, with the possible exception of the Assumption of Mary.
Yup Hillary's should be impressive, what with all those Flying Monkeys and Winkie Guards in the procession!

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@mystery-ak

What a lovely sentiment from the Secret Service.  It will be difficult for them, I imagine.  She was more than someone to be protected.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra