Author Topic: Report: Bill Clinton Concocted Conspiracy To Justify Hillary’s 2016 Loss  (Read 715 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | April 20, 2018 4:13PM

A new book by Amy Chozick, an award-winning journalist with the New York Times who covered Hillary Clinton for over a decade, sheds light on a new conspiracy theory as to why President Trump defeated her in the 2016 election.

And despite the dozens and dozens of excuses she’s already put forth, this one didn’t come from the former First Lady herself – it came from her husband.

Bill Clinton, according to the book Chasing Hillary, came up with a conspiracy theory for the ages: that the New York Times had colluded with Trump to steal the election from his wife.

The former President, according to Chozick, began spreading rumors that the Times, in exchange for clicks, website traffic, and presumably subsequent rising stock prices, would bury Hillary for her illegal email server.

more
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bill-clinton-new-york-times-conspiracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It would be kinda cool if this were true.   I think it was Rush who once said that his viewership goes up when a Dem in in the White House.   Same goes for the Times,  I presume:  the prospect of a Trump presidency meant it could roar in full throat  for all the clicks and new and renewed subscriptions from the hysterical left.   And the Times needs those clicks and subscriptions  -  perhaps desparately so, so as to place its fat thumb on the scale. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline darroll

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | April 20, 2018 4:13PM

Bill Clinton, according to the book Chasing Hillary, came up with a conspiracy theory for the ages: that the New York Times had colluded with Trump to steal the election from his wife.

The New York Times did it's best to destroy President Trump.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The New York Times did it's best to destroy President Trump.

Did?   Wars not over man!  Wars not over.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline corbe

Welcome to TBR @darroll EVEN if you are a Trumper, they need some fresh blood.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Gee...looks like Mueller missed this one.  Here all this time he's been investigating Russian collusion when he should have been investigating NY Times collusion. :shrug:                               :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.