Author Topic: Boomerang: Feminist Writer's Attempt To Mock Chick-fil-A's Branding Does Not Go According To Plan  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

Boomerang: Feminist Writer's Attempt To Mock Chick-fil-A's Branding Does Not Go According To Plan
Matt Vespa

Posted: Apr 19, 2018 1:10 PM

We’re back to this crap again. Progressives freaking out that a Chick-fil-A opened in New York City because Christians are creepy. First of all, it’s a delicious fast food chain. Two, because progressives hate it—you know it’s great. Feminist writer Jill Filipovic fired off red flares, warning fellow New Yorkers not to give the fast food chain their business. Of course, she got a backlash, in which she decided to mock her trolls saying they couldn’t spell “Chick-fil-A.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/04/19/this-is-why-trump-won-part-lii-feminist-mocks-chickfila-for-brandingdoesnt-know-its-like-a-huge-chain-n2472006

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
There is something wrong with Flipofavich.  Besides being a rabid liberal.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online goatprairie

Do conservatives freak out over Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the local grocery store? They're two of the biggest SJW liberals anywhere.
The answer is no. I assume many owners of businesses are hardcore libs.  What are you going to do...boycott every other business?
Only liberals go bonkers over people with dissenting views running businesses.