Author Topic: Ladies, Are You A Haley Or A Hillary?  (Read 757 times)

Online corbe

Ladies, Are You A Haley Or A Hillary?
« on: April 22, 2018, 03:37:23 am »
Ladies, Are You A Haley Or A Hillary?

Posted at 6:19 pm on April 21, 2018 by Sarah Lee

When the Daily Beast published their piece, “Hillary Clinton on Election Night: ‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President'” on Friday, some people were struck by what seemed to be an admission that the agenda in the Hillary camp during the 2016 election was to “maximize Trump”. That wasn’t so much a secret — plenty of people, particularly Republicans — suspected it, but the admittance is only just now starting to leak out in tiny streams here and there.

Others were left marveling at the extreme disconnectedness necessary to miss that dinner parties in The Hamptons were probably not the best place to get an accurate read on the “basket full of deplorables” line to describe some voters.

“The Deplorables always got a laugh, over living-room chats in the Hamptons, at dinner parties under the stars on Martha’s Vineyard, over passed hors d’oeuvres in Beverly Hills, and during sunset cocktails in Silicon Valley,” [said reporter Amy] Chozick…

For pete’s sake.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2018/04/21/ladies-haley-hillary/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Ladies, Are You A Haley Or A Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 03:39:07 am »
   I don't think the jury's out on this one, TBR is overflowing with Alpha Women and that's a good thing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 03:41:17 am »
The real question is are they a RoosGirl?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 04:05:05 am »

That's right.
 :beer:

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 04:26:47 am »
I still wouldn't be surprised if Bill Clinton talked Trump into running for the purpose of causing chaos in the Republican primary. To weaken the nominee who they thought would be Jeb. It stroked Trump's ego being involved with the biggest show on earth - a presidential run under the banner of one of the two primary political parties, debates and all.

When Trump got some major traction telling people he was going to build a wall and deport all the illegals it caught all of them by surprise.

And here we are...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 04:49:05 am »

I thought you were a dude? That totally explains a lot of your posts around here.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 05:59:45 am »
I still wouldn't be surprised if Bill Clinton talked Trump into running for the purpose of causing chaos in the Republican primary. To weaken the nominee who they thought would be Jeb. It stroked Trump's ego being involved with the biggest show on earth - a presidential run under the banner of one of the two primary political parties, debates and all.

When Trump got some major traction telling people he was going to build a wall and deport all the illegals it caught all of them by surprise.

And here we are...

I agree.  I've always thought the "I could shoot somebody on 5 Avenue" comment was the moment when he realized that he could actually win and decided to seriously go for it.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.