Author Topic: Police shooting of unarmed black man 'massively irresponsible and reckless': Attorney  (Read 407 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police shooting of unarmed black man 'massively irresponsible and reckless': Attorney
ABC News

The family of an unarmed black man who died in a hail of police bullets at a Walmart parking lot is still looking for answers -- days after video surfaced that captured the cacophony of gunfire from police officers shooting into the car he was driving.

Diante Yarber, a 26-year-old father of three, was behind the wheel of a black Ford Mustang when Barstow police officers fired more than 30 rounds into the vehicle earlier this month.

"There's no justification for what they did to him," Nakia Little, Yarber's sister, told ABC News station KABC. "It's like I'm in a twist between anger and hurt."

Diante Yarber, 26, was driving this Ford Mustang when Barstow police officers shot into the vehicle and killed him

Read more at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-black-man-walmart-massively/story?id=54634321

I'll be doggoned, but he went forward and back, read the article and hit one of the police patrol vehicles.  As usual, stuff I sure wouldn't do...