Author Topic: Musta'ribeen, Israel's agents who pose as Palestinians  (Read 523 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Musta'ribeen, Israel's agents who pose as Palestinians
« on: April 21, 2018, 11:33:32 pm »
Musta'ribeen, Israel's agents who pose as Palestinians
by Linah Alsaafin10 Apr 2018

They are dressed like Palestinian protesters, speak with the same accents and expressions, and show the same mannerisms. Their faces covered with checkered keffiyehs or balaclavas, they chant against the Israeli army and sometimes throw stones in the direction of the soldiers, all while drawing in other protesters as they get closer and closer to the army.

Then, quick as a bang, the scene erupts, and this group suddenly turns on the rest of the Palestinian protesters, brandishing guns that were concealed under their shirts, firing in the air, grabbing those nearest to them and wrestling them to the ground.

The army advances and takes into custody the Palestinians that were caught, as the rest of the protesters disperse, screaming out one word as a warning to others: "Musta'ribeen!"

Read more at: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/musta-israel-agents-pose-palestinians-171218061118857.html

This is interesting, it's spy novel stuff, not sure how true it all is. It probably has occurred and/or occurred in other circumstances as the article says.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Musta'ribeen, Israel's agents who pose as Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 11:50:12 pm »
I stand with Israel. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Musta'ribeen, Israel's agents who pose as Palestinians
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 12:11:27 am »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."