Author Topic: Trump trashes New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, 'drunk/drugged up loser' former aide  (Read 1079 times)

Online corbe

Trump trashes New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, 'drunk/drugged up loser' former aide

by Daniel Chaitin

April 21, 2018 08:42 AM

Updated at 11:07 a.m.

President Trump condemned New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman and a former campaign aide on Saturday, responding to recent coverage of his embattled personal lawyer, Michael Cohen.

In a flurry of early Saturday morning tweets, sent from Florida, Trump called the White House correspondent a "third rate reporter," suggesting Haberman and her colleagues make up their sources.

"The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Haberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will 'flip,'" Trump tweeted. "They use non-existent 'sources' and a drunk/drugged up loser who hates Michael, a fine person with a wonderful family. Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!"

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-trashes-new-york-times-reporter-maggie-haberman
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I guess he won't be calling Haberman anymore.....

“Trump phones Maggie Haberman of the New York Times directly, as well as Philip Rucker of the Washington Post, and Jonathan Swan of Axios, feeding them stories attributed to ‘a senior White House official,’ creating the impression that White House leaks even more than it already does,” Kessler wrote.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-often-quoted-as-senior-white-house-official-in-news-reports-book-claims
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I have to say that trump cracked me up with this one. He's entertaining.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I wonder how long it's going to take before people realize these Saturday morning tweetstorms are in fact planned addresses meant to keep people talking about him throughout the weekend.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I have to say that trump cracked me up with this one. He's entertaining.

See? It's all entertainment. That's why I don't give a shit about any of this.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I guess they weren’t happy with Haberman’s coverage of Ike Turner wannabe Rob Porter.....

In the hours immediately after the Daily Mail published a photograph of Porter’s first ex-wife with a black eye, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders hastily arranged an off-the-record meeting in the West Wing with Porter and four reporters:The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, The Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey, Axios’ Jonathan Swan and The Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender. In that meeting, which hasn’t previously been reported, Porter relayed his version of events and fielded questions from the group.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/13/kelly-porters-scandal-white-house-407242
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
See? It's all entertainment. That's why I don't give a shit about any of this.

I know.   People are so obtuse most of the time.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline WingNot

Speaking of that, I thought trumps Steven  Hawking eulogy was spot on.

Offline RoosGirl

I know.   People are so obtuse most of the time.

You feeling better tonight, honey?

Offline WingNot

You feeling better tonight, honey?

Saturday Night is alright for fighting.

Offline RoosGirl

Saturday Night is alright for fighting.

LOL  I'm a lover not a fighter.

Okay, maybe I'm both.

Offline WingNot

LOL  I'm a lover not a fighter.

Okay, maybe I'm both.

Just Keep your crop in the closet.  My butt is still sore from the last ride.  K?   :cool:

Offline RoosGirl

Just Keep your crop in the closet.  My butt is still sore from the last ride.  K?   :cool:

You do not make requests of Madam.

Offline WingNot

You do not make requests of Madam.

And Frank changed my safe word.  I am so screwed.