Author Topic: Trump Denies Cohen Will 'Flip'  (Read 370 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump Denies Cohen Will 'Flip'
« on: April 21, 2018, 05:04:33 pm »
President Trump on Saturday attacked The New York Times for its reporting on his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, and expressed confidence Cohen will remain loyal to him while under federal investigation.

“The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Haberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will ‘flip,’ ” Trump tweeted.

"Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!" he added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/384249-trump-denies-cohen-will-flip
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump Denies Cohen Will 'Flip'
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 05:06:34 pm »
Trump's former attorney, Jay Goldberg, told the WSJ he spoke with the president and warned him Cohen would not hold up if charged.  I wonder if he considered that advice 'third rate'.....?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 05:08:41 pm »
To suggest he could "flip" but won't implies there's something in his past to flip about.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 08:05:06 pm »
   When Cohen's Lawyer gets a Lawyer I'll know poop is about to hit the fan.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.