Author Topic: Hillary Clinton a bigger whiner than anyone realized  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton a bigger whiner than anyone realized
« on: April 21, 2018, 01:59:37 pm »
April 21, 2018
Hillary Clinton a bigger whiner than anyone realized
By Monica Showalter

"They were never going to let me be president," former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton declared on election night, according to a new book about her campaign.

Clinton's sycophants struggled among themselves to figure out who would break the news to 'first woman president,' the book, "Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling," by New York Times staffer Amy Chozick, reports. Chozick had to travel with the woman for months as part of her traveling press corps, and knew all about what Hillary was like, up close.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/hillary_clinton_a_bigger_whiner_than_anyone_thought.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Hillary Clinton a bigger whiner than anyone realized
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 03:08:15 pm »
Somebody should try to tally how many drinks she's consumed when she makes these statements. The things she says sound like somebody who's been polishing the seat of bar stool for a long period of time.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 03:13:17 pm »
She's gonna go full "Nora Desmond"....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 03:26:59 pm »
Even algore had more grace in loserville than that gin soaked barroom gueen had.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 04:47:17 pm »
The more she laments in public, the less presidential she appears even to her most immovable supporters. Hilarious Rodent Clinton's worst
enemy is Hilarious Rodent Clinton.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 12:57:48 pm »
Noemie Emery: Clinton the klutz
by Noemie Emery
 | May 08, 2018 12:00 AM

"Chasing Hillary," by Amy Chozick is, though often quite funny, deeply infused with despair.

She calls the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign "noxious" and "soul-crushing," and it was for two reasons: First, because so many people hated both candidates so much they had problems in choosing the lesser of evils; and second because Clinton found every step of the way an ordeal.

"The Death March to Victory," Chozick called it when Hillary seemed to be winning. "(I)f there was a single unifying force behind her candidacy," she wrote, "it was her obvious desire" to see it all end. Chozick frames the book as Hillary’s struggle to become the FWP, or First Woman President, and sets it in terms of a gender-based story.

But it’s really the case of a much more familiar and often quite tragic story — the tale of the klutz, out of his league in the closest of struggles, and quite often shooting his feet.  ...

"She wore her discomfort all over her face," writes Chozick of Clinton, describing her at a steak fry in Iowa, holding a spatula as if a snake had been wound on its handle, with a smile so strained it looked like a grimace, convoying a sense of distress.

Chozick imagines her thinking: "How long do I have to act like I enjoy this?" And "Dear God, what am I doing?" And, "Why the f— am I back in this state?" She never developed a rationale for her run, as she thought she herself was the reason.   ...  More at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org