Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo claims he's 'undocumented,' challenges officials to deport him  (Read 1066 times)

rangerrebew

Andrew Cuomo claims he's 'undocumented,' challenges officials to deport him

By Kaitlyn Schallhorn | Fox News

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a New York City native, raised eyebrows last week after he claimed that he was an illegal immigrant and taunted officials to deport him.

“I’m undocumented. You want to deport an undocumented person, start with me because I’m an undocumented person,” Cuomo, 60, said during a bill signing.

During the bizarre speech, the New York governor criticized the "extreme conservative movement" for being "anti-immigrant." He said his family, who emigrated to the U.S. from Italy, was constantly ridiculed with a racial slur that he said meant “without papers.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...eport-him.html

Offline jpsb

Andrew Cuomo is full of S##T. I'm older than him I grew up in the same area. I never saw any
racism towards Italians. WOP was a late 1800's early 1900's term, it had no meaning in the 1960's.
when Cuomo was growing up. He is a bald face liar.   
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:11:43 pm by jpsb »

Offline goatprairie

Andrew Cuomo is full of S##T. I'm older than him I grew up in the same area. I never saw any
racism towards Italians. WOP was a late 1800's early 1900's term, it had no meaning in the 1960's.
when Cuomo was growing up. He is a bald face liar.
"He is a bald face liar." 
 He is a liberal. Saying he is a bald faced liar is being redundant.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, Mr. President, we're waiting. We'd prefer international waters.

(What? 1, he asked for it repeatedly, 2, he doesn't have an identifiable citizenship with any other country, and 3, it was either that or Antarctica. The Atlantic Ocean's a lot closer, though.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 03:10:03 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Did you hear the one about Coumo's new tires?  Dago here, dago there, and when dago flat, dago wop wop wop......
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online roamer_1

Oh bullcrap.

Wop was used in Chicago, even in my day (along with Dago), and is a shortened form of 'guappo' (or something like that), which has a connotation toward the mob or being connected. It has nothing to do with 'without papers'.