Author Topic: Rush: The Trump Investigation Hoax Unravels  (Read 605 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Trump Investigation Hoax Unravels
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:42:08 pm »

The Trump Investigation Hoax Unravels

Apr 20, 2018

RUSH: Okay, folks, I’m gonna go out on a limb here. It’s not too big a limb, but I’m gonna go out on it anyway. I think all of this collusion, Trump-Russia, obstruction of justice, this whole thing is starting to unravel big time on everybody involved in it on the DOJ and the FBI side. And I think these Comey memos are the exclamation point to the whole thing being a hoax. There is nothing here.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Yes siree bob. We gonna wrap up another busy broadcast we’re here at the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. It’s great to have you with us. The telephone number if you want to join us, 800-282-2882. And you can send an email if you want. It’s ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Let me give you some reasons why I think this is all beginning to fall apart. Everybody’s getting desperate, because what’s happening now as more information is being revealed is we’re finding out that there hasn’t ever been anything there. There is no “there” there. There never has been any collusion. And Comey doesn’t have any. The DOJ doesn’t have any. The FBI doesn’t have any. If they did, it would have leaked.

Everybody’s been breathlessly waiting for the next reveal. The Comey memos were supposed to be a reveal. The Comey book was supposed to be a reveal. Comey testimony was supposed to be a reveal, and at every one of these reveals we’ve got nothing. We have no evidence of anything. You look at these Comey memos. And folks, I’m not gonna waste my time going through them on a detailed basis, because what they are to me is simply a new way of positioning bull crap and trying to come up with a different stink about it. It’s not working any which way they’ve tried it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/20/trump-investigation-hoax-unravels/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34