Author Topic: PUBLIC ENEMY #1: Reports Suggest CNN Helped Orchestrate Setup Of Trump  (Read 558 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
ByRyan Saavedra

April 20, 2018

Memos written by former FBI director James Comey reveal that CNN may have helped orchestrate a possible setup of then-president-elect Donald Trump.

According to multiple published reports, the memos seem to indicate that a meeting Comey had with Trump was prompted by pressure from CNN and then was used to launch the media frenzy over the anti-Trump dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist writes:

In multiple memos, Comey specifically mentioned that CNN had the dossier and wanted a “news hook” that would enable the network to report on its most salacious allegations even though they had not been verified....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29674/bombshell-report-suggests-cnn-helped-orchestrate-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=email&utm_content=042018-news&utm_campaign=position2

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This is not hard to believe.  CNN has always been out to get Trump since before he called them the Fake News Network.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
CNN makes Pravda look honest.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.