Author Topic: A New Book Details Hillary Clinton’s Mistreatment At The Hands Of This Unfair Republic (LOL!)  (Read 655 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Susan Wright
https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/04/20/new-book-details-hillary-clintons-mistreatment-hands-unfair-republic-lol/

Victimhood. It’s such a hallmark of the empowered woman.

We really dodged a bullet by not election Hillary Clinton. I mean, we got hit with a cannon ball, but still, Hillary Clinton is ridiculous, and never should be allowed to run for anything else, ever.

A new book by reporter Amy Chozick is called, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling. And yes, the book is apparently just what its long, tedious title suggests: An overworked piece of feminist whining, meant to beat up on the patriarchy that denied the triumphant rising of Hillary Clinton, the feminist ideal.

Hey, Amy, sweetheart, there’s no “glass ceiling.” In this case, there was only a candidate so corrupt and woefully awful, that she couldn’t even win against Donald Trump . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mountaineer

Hillary's voice could crack any glass ceiling within earshot.  No worries.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hillary's voice could crack any glass ceiling within earshot.  No worries.

Not to mention she has a face that could sink a thousand ships.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Offline LMAO

This is nothing more than identity politics and entitlement. Hillary Clinton did not deserve to be elected simply because she’s a woman and entitled. But this is the belief of the left. If you oppose a female, it’s not because you disagree with them or don’t care for them. It’s because you’re sexist. Likewise, disagreeing with a black president is because you’re racist.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
She has her right to write it.

And I have mine to not purchase it. Or borrow it from the library

Frankly, the only book on the Clintons worth reading was Socks'.

RIP sweet kitty

@Hopalong Ginsberg
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 11:34:18 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline goatprairie

This is nothing more than identity politics and entitlement. Hillary Clinton did not deserve to be elected simply because she’s a woman and entitled. But this is the belief of the left. If you oppose a female, it’s not because you disagree with them or don’t care for them. It’s because you’re sexist. Likewise, disagreeing with a black president is because you’re racist.
"Likewise, disagreeing with a black president is because you’re racist."
The same people who iterate those words would never vote for a conservative, black president. I've already challenged race-baiting libs on various talk forums about that. You never get a coherent response out of them...or a response, period.

Offline LMAO

"Likewise, disagreeing with a black president is because you’re racist."
The same people who iterate those words would never vote for a conservative, black president. I've already challenged race-baiting libs on various talk forums about that. You never get a coherent response out of them...or a response, period.

Well there's your problem right there.

You're expecting coherent responses from liberals :tongue2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

Well there's your problem right there.

You're expecting coherent responses from liberals :tongue2:
touche.