Author Topic: Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign and Wikileaks over election  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nothing will come out of this.... but there's a purpose behind what they are doing.

The MAIN purpose of this meritless lawsuit is to give the leftist media a hook to keep the words “Trump”, “Russia”, “WikiLeaks” & “collusion” in the same headline for years.

They know the Mueller investigation is going nowhere and it is becoming even clearer that "collusion" that was going on were those of the DOJ, FBI and the Clinton campaign.

So what do they do? They need a replacement hook ... hence this lawsuit.

You are exactly right, but they may have misestimated this time.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nothing will come out of this.... but there's a purpose behind what they are doing.

The MAIN purpose of this meritless lawsuit is to give the leftist media a hook to keep the words “Trump”, “Russia”, “WikiLeaks” & “collusion” in the same headline for years.

They know the Mueller investigation is going nowhere and it is becoming even clearer that "collusion" that was going on were those of the DOJ, FBI and the Clinton campaign.

So what do they do? They need a replacement hook ... hence this lawsuit.

Just got an annoying  alert on my 'no-so-smart' phone titled "NEW STORY ON DONALD TRUMP"  NYT - DNC LAWSUIT ALLEGES TRUMP/RUSSIA CONSPIRACE

They're keeping everybody stoked until the Mid-Terms...and beyond.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This may not be the smartest move.  The Trump campaign is already being given an intense proctological examination by Mueller.  Anything that exists that supports the Dem lawsuit is going to come out no matter what.

The problem is that civil discovery is a two-way street, and this lawsuit may give Trump, et al,  the chance to compel all sorts of potentially interesting discovery from the DNC.

Offline DB

Hah!  The dems would have to be really dumb to believe their own BS but I think they have achieved that status.

There are a lot of bottom feeder Dems that want to believe so they will... To the bitter end...

Offline kevindavis007

Just got an annoying  alert on my 'no-so-smart' phone titled "NEW STORY ON DONALD TRUMP"  NYT - DNC LAWSUIT ALLEGES TRUMP/RUSSIA CONSPIRACE

They're keeping everybody stoked until the Mid-Terms...and beyond.

I think this is going to backfire.  I don't think the middle of the roads won't buy this, but the their base will.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I think this is going to backfire. I don't think the middle of the roads won't buy this, but the their base will.

I agree -- if Republicans play their cards right.  They should focus on the idea that the Democrats are trying to overturn an election just because they don't like the results, and how that is really the biggest threat to the country.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

They should look for monthly donations to Jim Robinson.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This may not be the smartest move.  The Trump campaign is already being given an intense proctological examination by Mueller.  Anything that exists that supports the Dem lawsuit is going to come out no matter what.

The problem is that civil discovery is a two-way street, and this lawsuit may give Trump, et al,  the chance to compel all sorts of potentially interesting discovery from the DNC.

That's assuming they get an even slightly fair Judge.  I can see a judge denying Trump all kinds of discovery, just to protect the Dems.  We just had a three-judge panel of the 9th Circus decide to assign a Special Master to decide it Trump could legally Pardon Joe Arpaio.  The reasoning:  They couldn't think of a good reason not to.  That kind of sloppy reasoning will lead to all sorts of ridiculous things.

So yeah, anything can happen, and so far a lot of bias has already been shown by the courts. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I can't wait for discovery when it is proved that no one hacked the DNC server and that the info was put on a thumb drive- an inside job. I believe kimdot.com's assertions about this because the DNC refused to have their server looked at by the FBI.

Full speed ahead, dimocraps!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I can't wait for discovery when it is proved that no one hacked the DNC server and that the info was put on a thumb drive- an inside job. I believe kimdot.com's assertions about this because the DNC refused to have their server looked at by the FBI.

Full speed ahead, dimocraps!

Here's where those servers went......

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:53:05 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.