Author Topic: Report: Democrats Want To Include Reparations In 2022 Platform  (Read 464 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: BREITBART

URL: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/19/report-democrats-want-to-include-reparations-in-2022-platform/

by John Binder

The Democratic Party is looking to include reparations in their 2022 platform, along with Medicare for all United States residents, and free higher education that is fully paid for by American taxpayers. In an exclusive report by the Washington Free Beacon, Democrats and liberal donors are pushing for an even further left agenda by 2022. That agenda was revealed during the Democracy Alliance’s latest conference called “Way to Win: 2022 Victory Party,” which featured guests such as the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez, former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and Democratic Georgia candidate for governor, Stacey Abrams.

The Free Beacon noted that the invitation for the gathering read:

It’s 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation: Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Report: Democrats Want To Include Reparations In 2022 Platform
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 01:56:13 pm »
My only question is this --- WHY WAIT TILL 2022? DO IT NOW !!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 03:40:45 pm »
It’ll just get spent on items produced by businesses owned and managed by ‘the man.’  Joke is on them.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 04:23:22 pm »
It’ll just get spent on items produced by businesses owned and managed by ‘the man.’  Joke is on them.

The Rats should Just follow the SA mold and throw whitey out and take their stuff.    Oh wait...that would mean they would go 1st.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 04:28:42 pm »
This is a surefire way to win back all those disaffected white working class voters.

Knowing the Rats and how they eff everything up, reparations will be free coffee for life at Starbucks.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 04:30:31 pm »

Chappelle did a skit about this......"These people just can't wait to give all this money back to us."