Author Topic: FBI a house of lies in Comey era... By Jonathan Turley  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI a house of lies in Comey era... By Jonathan Turley
« on: April 20, 2018, 01:14:37 pm »
FBI a house of lies in Comey era
By Jonathan Turley, opinion contributor — 04/20/18 07:00 AM EDT

With former FBI director James Comey reportedly considering a movie deal, events are undermining his narrative by the day, even for a reduced version of “A Few Good Men.” The man Comey described as a “good man,” his former top aide Andrew McCabe, was just referred by the Justice Department’s inspector general for criminal charges. Comey now says “Good people lie. I think I’m a good person, where I have lied.” That is not exactly the stuff of Tom Cruise yelling, “I want the truth!”

The truth is that Comey and McCabe repeatedly have criticized President Trump for degrading the FBI, but this week has changed their comments from pointed hyperbole to pathetic hypocrisy. Both men have now done profound harm to the FBI’s integrity and legacy. McCabe became the first acting FBI director to be fired on the recommendation of career Justice Department investigators.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384086-fbi-a-house-of-lies-in-comey-era
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34