Author Topic: Andrew McCabe Responds To Criminal Referral  (Read 434 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Andrew McCabe Responds To Criminal Referral
« on: April 19, 2018, 10:07:38 pm »

A spokesman for Andrew McCabe responded Thursday to new reports that the Department of Justice’s inspector general had made a criminal referral for the former deputy FBI director to the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia.

“We were advised of the referral within the past few weeks,” the spokesman said in a statement. “Although we believe the referral is unjustified, the standard for an IG referral is very low.”

“We have already met with staff members from the US Attorney’s office,” the statement continued. “We are confident that, unless there is inappropriate pressure from high levels of the Administration, the US Attorney’s Office will conclude that it should decline to prosecute.”

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/andrew-mccabe-responds-to-criminal-referral/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller

---------------

A little smirky, passive aggressive jab.  I hope they hit him hard so he can start throwing blame at everybody, spilling the dirt in the courtroom.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

Re: Andrew McCabe Responds To Criminal Referral
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 10:11:56 pm »
It would be so nice to see some real justice meted out. Now we will see if Sessions is as bad as we think he is.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Andrew McCabe Responds To Criminal Referral
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 06:46:50 am »
---------------

A little smirky, passive aggressive jab.  I hope they hit him hard so he can start throwing blame at everybody, spilling the dirt in the courtroom.

:amen:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com