Author Topic: Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe  (Read 706 times)

Offline Concerned

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/giuliani-says-he-is-joining-trumps-legal-team-to-negotiate-an-end-to-mueller-probe/2018/04/19/b175fc10-4411-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.d47ccaadff2c
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Applewood

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What this says to me is Meuller cares more about his ego then what is true and what is good for the country.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good. Giuliani has the clout to settle this, and it's a good tactical move to reign in Mueller, or force him to basically admit he's on a witch hunt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
What this should really tell everyone is that Jay Goldberg’s recommended attorney, Fred Hafetz, wanted nothing to do with it and the Cohen raid is a real problem.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:44:45 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Rivergirl

D.C. is the perfect place for Rudy to find wife #4.

Offline Stevensr123

What this says to me is Meuller cares more about his ego then what is true and what is good for the country.
Why can't an investigation just happen in the background and finish off in it's own accord?

I personally don't think trump is some sort of russian agent  :laugh:

However if the shoe was on the other foot and Hillary Clinton was being investigated, but was trying to shut down the investigation "for the good of the country" then I'm pretty sure we would be going mental  :laugh:

Let the investigation play out, if he hasn't done anything wrong, they that will be found out and the investigation will end.

This new Cohen thing hasn't even got anything to do with the Russia investigation either, Mueller has basically done the correct thing , he ha s found something that might be illegal done by cohen, however since it's nothing to do with the investigation he has refereed it to another department.

Which is completely the correct move. Unless you think just ignoring something that has been done that is illegal, is the just or right move?.

Offline Rivergirl

Steve is much too logical and clear thinking.   You must  comment about anything that might affect Trump in the ugliest most derogative way.    A lot like a certain candidate during the primaries............

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
D.C. is the perfect place for Rudy to find wife #4.

Rudy's in full consultant mode.  This is all about "Show Me the Money"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.