Author Topic: NY Governor 'Makes Law' by Executive Order Granting 35,000 Convicted Felons Voting Privileges  (Read 368 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Between granting convicted felons and illegal alien nationals the right to vote for Democrat Leftists and Communists in our country - there will soon not be enough enough actual Americans left to counter them.  Communism my indeed be a mathematical certainty in our near future.

New York Gov. Cuomo grants 35,000 paroled felons right to vote; GOP sees 'power grab'

In an executive order signed Wednesday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo granted some 35,000 paroled felons the right to vote.

The move by the second-term Democrat came after state Republicans blocked a bill in the state Senate.

“I’m unwilling to take no for an answer,” Cuomo said at the annual convention of the Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network in New York City. “I’m going to make it law by executive order.”

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The best part of little Cuomo ran down his mothers leg.  What a tool.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Well they voted for it, enjoy.

Offline Millee

Felons, children and 3rd world parasites are the voting block the demonrats are going for now.   9999hair out0000

Offline thackney

Between granting convicted felons and illegal alien nationals the right to vote for Democrat Leftists and Communists in our country - there will soon not be enough enough actual Americans left to counter them.  Communism my indeed be a mathematical certainty in our near future.

Most states allow convicted felons the right to vote.  But it is far more common only after their total sentence including probation is completed.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer