Author Topic: Boy with autism builds world's largest Titanic replica with Legos: 'The whole process helped me out  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

Boy with autism builds world's largest Titanic replica with Legos: 'The whole process helped me out of the fog'

By Madeline Farber

Published April 17, 2018
FoxNews.com

A now 15-year-old boy from Iceland used 56,000 Legos to build a replica of one of the world’s most famous ships: the Titanic.

Brynjar Karl Bigisson, from Reykjavik, the country’s capital, built the model when he was just 10 years old. It has since been on display in countries all over the world, including Germany, Sweden, Norway and beyond -- but can now be found at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/17/boy-with-autism-builds-worlds-largest-titanic-replica-with-legos-whole-process-helped-me-out-fog.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline dfwgator

Is he going to build a replica of the iceberg?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is he going to build a replica of the iceberg?

I would think he would only need to do the top 1/5.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald