Author Topic: BREAKING: Federal court rejects Ohio law diverting public funds from Planned Parenthood  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A federal appeals court on Wednesday rejected an Ohio law that blocked public funds from going to Planned Parenthood.

The 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati ruled in favor of the women's health-care provider on the law, which stopped funds from going to organizations that offer or promote abortions, according to the Associated Press.

Read more at: http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/383767-federal-court-rejects-ohio-law-diverting-public-funds-from-planned
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So now the courts will tell legislatures on what they must spend their tax revenues on.

Who actually thinks we are still a Republic?

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Many liberals will argue that PP doesn't receive any federal dollars.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Many liberals will argue that PP doesn't receive any federal dollars.

They do. 

So technically, we are all paying for the genocide of infants to get rid of the consequences of free sex.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Who actually thinks we are still a Republic?

Not me.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Not me.

I'm of the opinion that the 'fundamental transformation' of the country is a hell of a lot further along in reaching it's intended goal than any of us realize.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I'm of the opinion that the 'fundamental transformation' of the country is a hell of a lot further along in reaching it's intended goal than any of us realize.

And it started far earlier than most realize.

Offline andy58-in-nh

U.S. District Judge Michael Barrett - nominated by.... George W. Bush.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn