Author Topic: REPORT: Attorney for @CNN and @NYTIMES convinced judge to publicly name Sean Hannity  (Read 504 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Here’s a little tidbit from yesterday’s Michael Cohen hearing that’s pretty interesting…

According to reports from inside the courtroom, Judge Kimba Wood was ready to allow Michael Cohen to submit the name of his 3rd client — who we now know is Sean Hannity — under seal, but an attorney for CNN and the New York Times convinced her otherwise.

Read more at: https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/04/17/report-attorney-for-cnn-and-nytimes-convinced-judge-to-publicly-name-sean-hannity/?dg
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And why is a judge talking to CNN about an active court case?

Cmon Sessions even a blind squirrel could find this nut.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

And why is a judge talking to CNN about an active court case?

Cmon Sessions even a blind squirrel could find this nut.

Apparently (according to the link in the OP), an attorney for various press outlets (including CNN and the NYT) argued to Judge Wood that the press and the public had a right to know the 3rd client.  I’m not sure what the crime would be for Sessions (or anyone else) to investigate about that.   :shrug:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Apparently (according to the link in the OP), an attorney for various press outlets (including CNN and the NYT) argued to Judge Wood that the press and the public had a right to know the 3rd client.  I’m not sure what the crime would be for Sessions (or anyone else) to investigate about that.   :shrug:

Maybe the judge met the lawyer at the Soros wedding.  Ya know the one where she married Soros
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Cheers to the fake news then.  I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard or heartily as when they reported Hannity was the 3rd client.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cheers to the fake news then.  I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard or heartily as when they reported Hannity was the 3rd client.

Yeah. I would expect you to cheer the loss of attorney client privilege.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yeah. I would expect you to cheer the loss of attorney client privilege.
I'm also pro gender wage gap.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Except that this article is relying on 'reports.'  Another article by someone who was actually present gives a better picture of the events.  It pretty much comes down to the fact Cohen is a lousy lawyer who hired other lousy lawyers.

Why Sean Hannity’s Name was Revealed in Court (Hint: It’s Mostly Michael Cohen Attorneys’ Fault)

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/heres-why-michael-cohens-attorneys-were-forced-to-reveal-sean-hannitys-name/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.