Author Topic: McConnell: Senate won't take up Mueller protection bill  (Read 375 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
McConnell: Senate won't take up Mueller protection bill
« on: April 18, 2018, 04:19:33 am »
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Tuesday that the Senate would not take up legislation limiting President Trump's ability to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

"I'm the one who decides what we take to the floor, that's my responsibility as the majority leader, and we will not be having this on the floor of the Senate," he told Fox News.

McConnell's comments come as Trump has lashed out at Mueller following the FBI's raid on the offices and hotel room of his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen. The raid stemmed, in part, from a referral from Mueller's team. 

Read more at: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/383620-mcconnell-senate-wont-take-up-mueller-protection-bill
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:21:27 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: McConnell: Senate won't take up Mueller protection bill
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 04:23:10 am »
The Turtle actually gets one right. This business has nothing to do with congress. They have their own investigations going. Let them shit up that playground. This is an Executive Branch matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 04:39:47 am »
The Turtle actually gets one right. This business has nothing to do with congress. They have their own investigations going. Let them shit up that playground. This is an Executive Branch matter.

Hmmm...let me try to remember.  Who was it who coined the phrase, "root and branch" when it came to Obamacare?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 04:42:07 am »
Hmmm...let me try to remember.  Who was it who coined the phrase, "root and branch" when it came to Obamacare?

I thought it was Bourbon and Branch Water.