Author Topic: HBO Receives Special Access as John McCain Documentary Production Begins  (Read 425 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

HBO Receives Special Access as John McCain Documentary Production Begins
Breitbart, Apr 17, 2018, Michelle Moone

Senator John McCain agreed after being diagnosed with brain cancer, to give HBO special access for a documentary on his life. Work has now begun on the television film, HBO announced on Monday. 

Six-time Emmy award-winner Peter Kunhardt is set to produce and direct the documentary and is working with his Emmy-winning sons George and Teddy Kunhardt, according to Deadline.com.

The film, as of press time, is untitled and no premiere date has been set. Filmmakers are being given an exclusive look into McCain’s life both in Washington, D.C. and back home in Sedona, Arizona. The report listed family, friends, and political figures as those who will appear in interviews for the film.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/17/hbo-gets-special-access-john-mccain-documentary/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I do not know what this is. John McCain is dead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Unless they are sticking a GoPro into his coffin, they are a little late kicking off this project.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm seeing an almost certain nomination for best actor in a fictional role for the Late Senator from AZ.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm seeing an almost certain nomination for best actor in a fictional role for the Late Senator from AZ.

I see the McLame movie already came out....